客服

apex地平线台词

undefined

快使用OurPlay来免费加速apex国际服!点击下载:【下载OurPlay免费加速】

undefined

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

Our air. Be careful.

我们的氧气瓶 小心点

So, this is my dive instructor, Jackson.

这是我的潜水教练 杰克逊

Whoo! You're a natural!

喔 你真是个天赋异禀

Oh, that's nice. I don't remember it tasting that nice.

哦 真不错 我不记得味道有那么好

I forgot you filmed all this. I know. So cute.

我都忘了你拍下的这些 我知道 好可爱

See? I can dance. Yeah, when you're drunk.

看到了吗?我会跳舞 是啊 当你喝醉的时候

I wasn't that drunk. Mmhmm.

我没有醉 嗯 嗯

Mmm.

Why do I have to leave?

我得走了?

You don't. Just stay.

别走 再待一会吧

No. You know I can't.

不 你知道的 我必须走

You know I stole all your underwear?

你知道我偷了你所有的内衣吗?

You can't show up at your fancy new job commando.

你不可能不穿内衣去上班

You took all of it? Yeah, all of it.

你全拿走了? 是啊 全拿走了

I feel like my firm would encourage it.

我觉得我的公司可能会鼓励不穿内衣

It would help new employees loosen up or something.

这可以帮助新员工放松一下什么的

It's progressive. It is progressive.

真的与时俱进 确实与时俱进

I mean, they let me defer this offer for this entire year

要是公司 让我把提议推迟一整年执行

so I could be here.

我就不能待在这里了

My boss is badass.

但我的老板是个坏蛋

Please let me give you a ride to the airport.

请让我开车送你去机场吧

No. Why not?

不用了 为什么不?

I don't like goodbyes.

我不喜欢道别

Well, great, me neither. Let's not.

太好了 我也是 那就不要道别

Oh, great. So you're coming?

太棒了 好啊 你也一起去吗?

Been there, got the corporate T-shirt.

去上班 穿着公司的工作服

It's not my vibe.

这不是我的风格

Seriously, I'm happy here. Just look at the ocean.

说真的 在这里我很高兴只要看看大海

Got everything I could possibly want right here.

这里有我想要的一切

Except me.

除了我

Aw, look at your face.

噢 看看你的脸

You are so cute.

你好可爱

You are so cute.

你好可爱

Let's have one more drink.

让我们再喝一杯

Okay.

好的

Okay.

Did you really take any of my clothes?

你真的拿了我的内衣吗?

Some dirty socks.

只拿了一些脏袜子

You are so weird.

你真的太奇葩了

Hey, Jez. Two more beers.

嘿 杰斯 再来两瓶啤酒

Thanks. Back in a sec.

谢谢你 我马上回来

Hello? Sara! I can't wait to see you.

喂? 萨拉 我迫不及待地想见到你

I know. I'm so excited. It's so soon.

我知道 我太激动了 是这么快

I know it. What time do you land? I think elevenish.

我知道 你什么时候到的? 我11点

I pick you up from the airport?

我去机场接你吗?

No. Pascale, you are the bride. No. You're not picking me up.

不 帕斯卡尔 你是新娘 不 你不能来接我

Well, I was hoping you could run some errands.

好吧 我希望你能帮你办一点事

Yeah, of course. Maid of honor, at your service.

当然可以 首席伴娘 为你效劳

Can I borrow the truck? Beh, oui.

我能借用一下吉普车吗? 当然 可以

It's all yours. Really?

吉普车随你用 真的吗?

I'm so excited for you to get here.

我很高兴你能来到这里

No, thank you.

不 谢谢

Hello?

你好?

Hello?

有人在吗?

Shit.

糟糕

Nitro. Come here, boy.

来福 过来 乖小孩

Get in there.

进去

Solomon.

所罗门

Sara. Well. Sneaking in to steal my stuff?

萨拉 你是要偷偷溜进来偷我的东西吗?

Thank you.

谢谢

Now don't be mixing that with Coke. Obviously not.

别把它和可乐混在一起 当然不会

It's the good stuff.

这颗是好东西呀

It's like rocket fuel.

就像火箭燃料

Have you seen him yet? What?

你见过他了吗? 谁?

Who could you possibly be talking about?

你是在说谁呀?

Even though I've missed you, you still have to pay.

尽管我们是老朋友 你还是要付钱

Of course.

当然

I'll be back to see you again soon.

我会很快回来再见你的

Your soon is much, much longer than mine.

你的很快对我来说是遥不可期

Yeah, but your rum is the only reason I ever come back here, so...

哈哈 你的朗姆酒是我唯一回来的原因 所以...

Yeah, right.

是的 没错

Thanks, Solomon. Anytime.

谢谢你 所罗门 不客气

You're insane.

哇!哇! 你真的太疯了

You wanna head down and get a drink? Yeah.

你想喝一杯吗? 好啊

Yeah? Cool. Yes, so let's go.

是吗?太好了 是的 让我们走吧

No. My wedding, my rules.

不行 我的婚礼 我说的算

No, absolutely not. Come on.

不 绝对不行 来吧

No way. No way. No way. For me.

没门 没门 没门 为了我

Whoo-hoo!

呜 呼

I'm getting married tomorrow!

我明天就要结婚了 了 了

Mmm.

I love it here so much.

我爱死这个地方

Nine times out of ten

有无数次

when I close my eyes, this is what I see.

当我闭上眼睛 这就是我梦中的场景

I should get married more often.

我应该多结几次婚

And by the way, I'm never staying in a hotel again.

顺便说一下 我再也不想住酒店了

Oh!

哦!

I cannot believe this place

我真不敢相信这个地方

belongs to you and Vincent.

属于你和文森特

It is unbelievable. Thank you.

这是令人难以置信的 谢谢

Pascale, congratulations. Ohh.

帕斯卡尔 真的恭喜你 喔 谢谢

I should've had the wedding here.

其实我在这里举办婚礼也挺好的

But Rodrigues is beautiful too. It's quiet.

但罗德里格斯岛是很漂亮又很安静

Only a couple of hours by boat. Yeah.

坐船只要几个小时 是啊

No tourists.

还没有游客

Apart from you.

也没有你

I am not a tourist. You can't call me that.

我不是游客你不能这样叫我

I had a Mauritius driver's license

我有毛里求斯的驾照

and I survived an entire year here, okay?

我在这里呆了整整一年 好吗?

That means I'm officially no longer a tourist.

这意味着我不再是一个游客

And you don't want to stay? Not this time?

你不想留下来吗?这次也不想吗?

You can't do your job from here?

你不能从这里做你的工作?

What is it you call yourself? A brand...

这是什么 你叫你自己?一个品牌...

Senior brand strategist.

高级品牌战略家

Mmm.

I will have you know,

我会让你知道

it is actually a big, important job.

这其实是一个 很重要的工作

It's very important. I have a whole... I have a laptop.

这是非常重要的...我有一台笔记型电脑

I have business cards.

我还有名片

I'm so impressed.

让我大开眼界

Seriously, though, it's... Well, it's, um...

说真的 虽然 这个...嗯 这个 嗯...

It...

这...

Oh, my God. Do not turn around.

哦 天啊 别转头

You are so... Why would you turn around?

你真是的......你为什么要转头?

Is that him?

是他吗?

Beh, oui. Beh, oui.

喔 是的 喔 是的

Are you serious? He has the dive school next door.

你是说真的吗? 他在隔壁有个潜水学校

No, he does not. Yes, he does.

不 他没有 是的 他确实有

Right here? Pascale, why didn't you tell me?

就在这儿?帕斯卡尔你为什么没告诉我?

I didn't think I was gonna see him until the wedding tomorrow.

我以为明天婚礼之前 都不会见到他

You'll be seeing him at the party tonight.

你今晚就会在派对上见到他

No. Yeah.

不可能 就是今晚

When was this gonna come up?

你打算什么时候才告诉我?

You told me to tell you nothing.

你要让我告诉你什么

I mean, I would've liked a warning or...

我的意思是 我希望有个提醒或者...

And who's that? Who's he with?

那是谁?他和谁在一起?

Oh, it's, uh, his dive friend.

哦 那是 嗯 他的潜水的朋友

Oh, my God. Does he have to look like that?

哦 我的天啊 他飞得那么性感吗?

That's aggressive.

太诱惑人了

Pascale. You want to hide?

帕斯卡尔 你想躲起来吗?

举报/反馈

举报/反馈

apex地平线台词相关攻略
发现好内容
游戏单
攻略
问答
新闻
Apex(已停服)
扫码下载
扫码下载

Apex(已停服)

9.8 4.8万下载
OurPlay免费下载
apex国际服同款相关游戏
弹幕无限2
9.0分 300热度
雪人兄弟 classic
7.4分 600热度
银翼
8.8分 12.0万热度
Super Space Shooter
8.6分 600热度
安息,死亡!
9.4分 600热度
必玩游戏排行榜
炉石传说
9.2分 137.3万下载 1388.4万热度
碧蓝档案日服
9.8分 95.5万下载 122.4万热度

新游发现

雷索纳斯(港台服)
7.0分
HIGH CARD -Color of the Pair-
7.0分
命运圣契
8.3分
归龙潮
8.8分
交错战线(台服)
7.0分
漫威终极逆转
7.8分
江湖如梦
7.9分
世纪群英传
6.0分